- M. Tanelli, M. Corno, A. Ferrara (2017). “Sliding mode control of traction and braking in two-wheeled vehicles”. In Sliding Mode Control of Vehicle Dynamics, IET Digital Library, pp. 77-120.
- I. Boniolo, G. Panzani, D. Delvecchio, M. Corno, M. Tanelli, C. Spelta, S.M. Savaresi. (2014) “Estimation problems in two-wheeled vehicles. In: Modeling, Simulation and Control of Two-Wheeled Vehicles”, In: Modelling, Simulation and Control of Two-Wheeled Vehicles. John Wiley and Sons Ltd., pp. 319-342.
- P. De Filippi, M. Tanelli, M Corno. (2014) “Semi-active steering damper control for two-wheeled vehicles”. In: Modeling, Simulation and Control of Two-Wheeled Vehicles, John Wiley and Sons Ltd., pp. 243-268.
- Dardanelli A., M. Tanelli, S.M. Savaresi, M. Santucci, O. Di Tanna (2013). An energy management system for light two-wheeled vehicles based on a Smartphone-in-the-loop architecture. Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications 2013 (Lecture Notes in Mobility; Eds: J. Fischer-Wolfarth and G. Meyer); within 17th International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications “Smart Systems for Safe and Green Vehicles” (AMAA 2013), Berlin, Germany, pp.137-146 (ISBN: 9783319004754).
- C. Poussot Vassal, M. Tanelli, M. Lovera (2010). A Control-Theoretic Approach for the Combined Management of Quality-of-Service and Energy in Service Centers. In: Run-time Models for Self-managing Systems and Applications, ISBN:9783034604321, Birkhauser, pp.73-96.